House, 1 Bedrooms (King) + Murphy Bed (Queen) in living room, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
Private, secluded villa faces Florida Bay in view of the fabulous Everglades. Quick access to both backcountry and offshore fishing. Located in a lush tropical hammock in a quiet residential area (rare). The villa is approximately 50 feet from the water. The property contains a wading beach and a free marina with night lights, power and water.
The villa itself comes with a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, linens, queen and king beds, Cable TV, VCR, and a Florida room for dining. Windows in the living room and bedroom cover two thirds of the wall giving the feeling of the outdoors being in. Beautiful glass block shower and pedestal sink.
A recent renovation installed insulated windows, new floor tile, new Corian counter top, new dishwasher, new LG French door refrigerator and full size LG washer and dryer.
This is a small ground level house, near the water, not a high-rise and not on a canal, and no density of people problem. This is a laid-back, private atmosphere for those who desire it.
Accommodations: House, 1 Bedroom (king) +Murphy Bed (queen) in living room + 1 Bath (Sleeps 4)
- Sunset View
- ON the water, Bayside, not up a Canal
- Fishing Dock & Swimming area – 300 ft no wake zone
- Marina w/ Boat Ramp – parking for boat & trailer
- Gas Grill
- Full Kitchen w/ Utensils + Microwave, Dishwasher, Icemaker + Catering Available
- King Bed / Queen Bed
- Linens provided
- Flat Screen TVs / DVD /CD Player / Cable TV
- Telephone & Free WiFi Internet Access
- Ground Level – some limitations for accessibility
- Air Conditioned
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Pet Friendly – (Emus and pythons are not allowed)
- Children Friendly – wading beach
Weekly Rental Rates: for up to 4 people
- No damage deposit.
- Plus 12.5% state and county Transient rental tax.